Registrar's Corner » Update Student Information

Update Student Information

If you would like to make changes to a student's personal information on file at NHIS, a demographic change form must be competed and returned to the registrar's office with proper documentation. When changing the home address, a document that proves residency must be provided with the demographic change form. Acceptable documents are: current Rental Agreement, current Electric Bill, and/or current Water Bill.